Wednesday, September 12, 2007

MTV VMA Britney Spears Conspiracy Theory


Biggie's Ideas
Okay. I just had to follow-up on my last article with a Britney Conspiracy Theory. Seems that SOMEONE doesn't agree with our criticisms about Britney. Just watch:



And this obsessed, crying fan isn't the only one that showed some waterworks. My sources tell me that Britney Spears was bawling like a baby back stage after her failed performance of “Gimme, Gimme” at this week’s MTV Video Music Awards, but then she was reported to be “partying up a storm” after the fact. Partying SO much that for the second time in paparazzi history, she forgot to wear her underpants.

Honey, we all KNOW you had a nice pair of sparkly ones given to you by MTV in case you couldn't afford them! Where did they go?

I'm suspicious that she was so panicked about her botched performance, she purposefully lost her britches to take some of the attention off of her lethargic dancing. Am I wrong here? Let me know:



Do you think Britney "forgot" her underwear on purpose after the VMA's?

Yup. And that was a dumb idea.
No way. She was just drunk & forgot.
I don’t care, she’s just a skank.
Who the heck is Britney Spears?


(View Results)

Create a Poll



Oh, Britney, don't prove the fabulous Ms. Sarah Silverman right: "She is amazing. I mean, she is 25 years old and she's already accomplished everything she's going to accomplish in her life."

Labels: , , , , , , , ,

AddThis Feed Button AddThis Social Bookmark Button

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home